Rhino Horn Coffee
- CONSERVATION: 100% of the profit generated from the purchase of our sustainable organic coffee bean will be donated to rhino conservation through the International Anti-Poaching Foundation Rangers (IAPF) in Africa. Through our partner, additional rangers will be hired to protect rhinos from unjust poaching practices.
- DELICIOUS TASTE: Blended for ultimate taste and energy, our Rhino Horn Coffee contains hints of sweet, dark chocolate, clean and floral accents, light acidity, and a smooth body for a rich indulgence you’ll want to have every morning when you wake up.
- SUSTAINABILITY: Grown in the ancient jungle canopies of Peru, by purchasing this sustainable coffee product, you will be contributing to growth and prosperity of Peruvian farmers in need of income.
- ORGANIC: Our 1kg Wild Rhino Horn Coffee is 100% organic, grown without pesticides, chemicals, or GMOs to alter its composition. This is a safe to consume and nutritious organic coffee bean for any consumer.
- EARTHLY INVESTMENT: With every purchase of our Rhino Horn Coffee, proceeds are also donated to Akashinga, an all-female ranger group in Zimbabwe. We want to reinvest in human capital, and that starts with our Peruvian organic coffee product
Our Signature Blend Created for a sweet, rich taste with a reminiscent depth, our Rhino Horn Coffee contains hints of dark chocolate and floral notes, drawing on its Peruvian origin. Carrying a smooth body, the cocoa-toned aftertaste heightens the senses – leaving you energized for the day ahead.
How to Make Rhino Horn Coffee
- Drip Machines: With any drip machine, add one tablespoon of the organic coffee per six ounces of water. Adjust to your preference.
- French Press: Add one to two tablespoons of coffee per cup of water, never adding boiling water to the finished result.
- Espresso Machine: Fill to the filter line with ground coffee, using espresso ground coffee.
- Hand Drip: Measure eight to ten grams of fine coffee per cup of water, heating to 195 degrees – slowly add water in a clockwise fashion.
Why Drink Our Coffee?
- Sustainable Sourcing: We are invested in our growing communities, providing resources and income to the Peruvian farmers that work with us. We disperse staff members to ensure our sourcing is adhering to our social platform, working ultimately to donate to the rhinos in Africa.
- Organic Delight: We grow, pick, and process our own beans here in California, earning us an official USDA Organic Certification.
- Total Freshness: We’ve refined our process to the least amount of hours so you get your hands on the freshest coffee out there today.
- Best of all: when you drink our coffee, you’re investing in the conservation, protection, and investment of our planet, as well as the animals and people that inhabit it.